Savannah Lakes Village Amenities at a Glance
- 2 Lakefront Golf Courses
- 2 Club Restaurants
- 23,000 ft2 Recreation Center
- Indoor & Outdoor Pools
- Tennis & Pickleball Courts
- Community Docks and Boat Slips
- Fiber Internet to All Homesites
- Dozens of Clubs & Interest Groups
- Network of Neighborhood Connectivity Trails
- Community Garden
Living in Savannah Lakes Village, SC
A natural playground awaits you.
In Savannah Lakes Village, adventure abounds in every direction. As unique as our location, there are countless ways to enjoy the western South Carolina lifestyle in our lakefront community. Pick your passion – hiking, biking, kayaking, boating, golfing, tennis, swimming, gardening, hunting, fishing, volunteering… Savannah Lakes Village has it all.
South Carolina’s Freshwater Coast is home to some of the nation’s most scenic inland waterways and public lands offering an abundance of outdoor recreation activities. Savannah Lakes Village is bordered in every direction by 65,000-acres of public lands including state parks and national forests. The community also includes 25 miles of shoreline along the pristine 71,000+ acre Lake Thurmond. With easy access to over 150 miles land/water trails across the region, and it is easy to see that this is much more than your typical golf community.
In addition to a sports and fitness center, excellent dining services at the clubs, and the friendliest people you will ever meet, Savannah Lakes is home to some of the best golf courses in South Carolina. These award winning golf courses, carved from the rolling landscape wrapping Lake Thurmond, offer unique challenges and breathtaking vistas. The golf clubs at Savannah Lakes Village are known as some of the most scenic, challenging, and inspiring golf holes in the state. Your membership into both clubs is included with property ownership. Bordering Savannah Lakes Village is Hickory Knob Resort, offering a third lakefront golf course in the immediate area for residents of the community.
Savannah Lakes Village is an easy drive from the urban centers of Augusta, Greenville, Charlotte, Columbia, Charleston, and Atlanta. Centers for shopping, healthcare, arts/culture, and entertainment are a short drive from our community. Savannah Lakes Village also has a $3 million healthcare facility on site, which is owned and operated by Self Regional Hospital.
Despite a remarkable location and first-rate amenities, we’re sure that you will quickly discover our best asset to be something a little less tangible… such as the friendly, caring neighbors. Our village is a vibrant community where people interact and residents become more than just neighbors. New friends from across the nation quickly embrace the area’s contagious southern hospitality and charm. We look forward to welcoming you into our community of more than 2,400 residents who proudly call Savannah Lakes Village home.
- “Best Overall Active Adult Community” – National Active Retirement Association
- Monticello’s 5th hole named as one of the “18 Most Spectacular” holes in the Carolinas – Carolina Living
- “50 Top Golf Communities,” – Retirement Lifestyles
- “Ten Great Affordable Golf Communities,” Retirement Lifestyles
- America’s “100 Best Master Planned Communities,” by Where to Retire
- Monticello named the “8th Best New Affordable Golf Course,” – Golf Digest
- Designated as the first “Firewise Community” in South Carolina