Hiring a Full-Time Dock Maintenance Technician
We’re building a team that is focused on enhancing the experience of our members and guests at Savannah Lakes Village.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- A great attitude and a drive for continuously improving
- An Ideal team member who lives what we believe (see below)
- One year of experience in construction field preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- The ability to work in a strong, positive culture firmly grounded in a meaningful purpose.
- Chances to learn and grow professionally.
- The opportunity to work with like-minded team members you like and respect.
- A place you can do great things that can immediately impact thousands of stakeholders, while having a great time with others who want the same.
- A company that values its team members with competitive wages and benefits.
- All growth and improvements to community begin with attracting awesome people with unique talents to our organization who care for and love people as much as we do.
- With the collective talents of our team, we can make Savannah Lakes Village the best community in the Southeast.
- There is power and purpose when everyone works together in the support of common direction and goals.
If you share our beliefs, excitement and enthusiasm for growing our destination—we want YOU to join our Savannah Lakes Village family.
We invite all qualified applicants to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest in this position.